Working Groups & Themes
The main activities of the conference will be conducted in working groups, each of which focuses on a part of the educational process. The working groups, which have been refined slightly in the light of the number of people registering, are:
- Curriculum Documents and Assessment
- Classroom Materials
- Educational Software
- System Change (including teacher development)
Each person will be a member of one working group. However, since software has implications and applications across all of the topics, the software design group will, in later sessions, split up to allow members to contribute to other groups.
The papers submitted for these working groups are now available on this website – please follow the links above.
Each of the working groups will explore four themes across the days of the conference.
- Design features that promote inclusion, equity and social justice
- Design features that promote use-ability and uptake
- Design features that promote conceptual development
- Design features that promote intellectual engagement