Please book your own accommodation.
On-site accommodation can be booked directly with the conference venue, the Cairns Colonial Club resort. Current prices start at AU$140 per night including breakfast. Contact the Groups Department OR telephone +617 4053 8849. Use “ISDDE Conference” as the reference to make the bookings at the special conference rate. The contact person is Veronica.
The resort’s website is: www.cairnscolonialclub.com.au.
Cairns also has a wide variety of other accommodation.
Participants staying at Cairns Colonial Club can arrange complimentary airport transfers when booking accommodation.
Private car or taxi is the best option for daily transport from the city centre to the conference venue
We expect that most participants will see the beautiful areas surrounding Cairns prior to or after the conference. The Cairns Colonial Club can assist with arrangements, if desired: TEL: +61 7 4053 8856; email:
Click here for further details of tours bookable via the Colonial Club.
- Accommodation & Tours
- Invitations, Registration & Presentations
- Plenary Lecture 1: Glenda Lappan & Betty Phillips – Designing and Developing a School Mathematics Curriculum
- Plenary Lecture 2 – Shelley Peers – Can we make a difference in primary science?
- Plenary Lecture 3 – Malcolm Swan – Values, Principles and Design in Mathematics Education
- Working Groups & Themes
- 2022 ISDDE Conference To Be Determined
- Virtual Conference – March 24, 2021
- Nottingham, UK — Delayed to Fall 2021
- Pittsburgh, PA USA 2019
- Galway 2018
- Berkeley 2017
- Utrecht 2016
- Boulder 2015
- Cambridge 2014
- Berkeley 2013
- Utrecht 2012
- Boston 2011
- Oxford 2010
- Cairns 2009
- 2009 UK Regional Meeting
- Egmond aan Zee 2008
- Berkeley 2007
- Oxford 2006
- Oxford 2005